WIDENER UNIVERSITY June 2008 – ongoing
Master of Business Administration Degree (candidate), Organizational Executive Leadership Program
Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences Degree (Computer Science & Psychology concentrations)
THE ART INSTITUTE OF CINCINNATI September 1994 – July 1996
Associate Degree in Applied Sciences in Design
WIDENER UNIVERSITY P R O G R A M M I N G A R C H I T E C T / A D M I N I S T R A T O R January 2008 – ongoing
• Lead customer experience portal developer specializing in strategies to increase effectiveness of applied
technologies including O365 and empower young students and equally old late adopter faculty and staff.
• Assist CISO on log mining data reconnaissance and coordinate just-in-time AD & Novell lockouts.
• Manage partnerships; research to fit business requirements, influence and track approved deliveries.
⭷ 2019 Increased web presence unique visitor annual totals 18% for CAHME.org Accreditation 2017-2019.
⭷ 2019 Winner Forbes MyTopCollege honors as social media contributor in its school division category.
SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT M A R K E T I N G D E S I G N / B R A N D D E V E L O P E R August 2007 – December 2007
• Produced Food Service email marketing, and geo-demographic targeted social networking promotions.
• Programmed eCommerce for Direct Ordering Clients and developed Corporate Identity Branding.
• Organized meet and greets featuring environmental display and non-profit fundraising development.
HOTWIRE COMMUNICATIONS P R O J E C T M A N A G E R / A N A L Y S T C O N T R A C T May 2007 – August 2007
• Trained personnel on outside sales software packages and innovate enhancements to customer experience.
• Negotiated statements of work, managed legal contract revisions and budgets with outsourced agencies.
• Created work flows and on-line programming strategies for IPTV and monitor regional market competitors.
ING DIRECT BANK W E B M A R K E T I N G / D E V E L O P E R C O N T R A C T December 2006 – April 2007
• Analyzed Omniture & Coremetrics statistical data in order to optimize smart selling PPC campaigns.
• Conversion funnel design driven by UI Heat Map Reports and DOE Testing for silo-service landing pages.
⭷ 2007 ADDY Award Winner Web Developer on Financial Interactive MoveOutMoveUp.com website.
PANACORE C O – F O U N D E R / W E B P R O G R A M M E R & A R T D I R E C T O R April 2000 – November 2006
• Produced over 500 engagements as choice Service Bureau for regional Ad Agencies and independent Clients.
⭷ 2002 Capitol Hill Honors HIPPA qualified Medical Software featured by TX Gov Delay as an SBA Chair.
⭷ 2001 Boosted Marine Corps. Heritage Foundation (MCHF) e-commerce 300% over 2 years programming.
⭷ 2005 1st Place Winner ” Rachel’s Challenge ” won Tribeca/Amazon.com iFilm Festival over 11,000 entries.
GAEANET DESIGN P A R T N E R / W E B P R O G R A M M E R & A R T D I R E C T O R January 1998 – December 1999
• Art Directed, Developed, and Produced 32 website clients coupled with miscellaneous Print Advertising
⭷ 1998 1st Place Winner Official Best Fans Website Choice Award CincinnatiReds.com – MLB Website
PARADIGM COMMUNICATIONS B E S T B O Y / G R I P & W E B D E S I G N E R May 1996 – October 1997
• Multi-Media Graphic Designer executing Web, CD, TV, Set Design & Digital Forensics for P&G and others.
⭷ 1998 AMA EFFIE Award Winner Developer and assistant Designer of Bioré.com for Andrew Jergens.
• ANGEL OUTREACH – Philadelphia, PA ( November 2009 – ongoing ) delivery loader / general laborer
• VETERANS MEMORIAL – Midland, TX ( January 2004 – July 2006 ) war story curator / editor / site designer
Interests include family, painting, kickboxing, tinkering with new technologies, writing, and daily readings.